1. These terms and conditions are for a Sunglass Hut Inner Circle Competition, to be conducted during the Competition Period (as defined below), with a chance to win 1 of 5 $100 Sunglass Hut gift cards each week (the “Competition”). Information on how to enter the Competition and the entry registration process forms part of these terms and conditions of entry and is the property of the Promoter. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and the Facebook terms and conditions of use and related rules on www.facebook.com.
2. Entrants acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or any other social media platform whatsoever. Any information provided as part of the competition is provided to the Promoter and not to the relevant social media platform.
3. To be eligible to enter the Competition, entrants must be residents of either Australia or New Zealand (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related entities and agencies connected with the Competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The Competition commences on 9 September 2013 at 09:00am (AEST) and concludes on 17 November 2013 at 11:59pm (AEDT) (“Competition Period”).
5. To enter the draw, Eligible Entrants must visit the Sunglass Hut Inner Circle website during the Competition Period (Australian residents: sunglasshut.com.au/innercircle and New Zealand residents: sunglasshut.co.nz/innercircle), register their details (First name, surname, email, country of residence) and then share the Inner Circle site using social media platforms via the sharing features on the site.
6. Eligible Entrants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish. Each Eligible Entrant can only win a maximum of one Sunglass Hut Gift Card in each weekly draw except Eligible Entrants from South Australia. Entries submitted in one week will only be included in that week’s draw, and will not be included in any successive draws.
7. Entries must be received by 11:59pm (AEDT) each Sunday during the Competition Period to be included in that week’s draw. Entries received after this time will be included in the following week’s draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or incorrectly entered entries.
8. The prize consists of:
- 1 x $100 Sunglass Hut gift card to be used in Australia or New Zealand (dependent on the residency of the winner). There are 5 prizes to be won at each weekly draw.
10. The Competition is one of random draw. There will be 10 draws during the Competition Period. Each draw will take place at the Promoter’s office at 75 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 at 9:00am (Sydney time), on the following dates during the Competition Period:16 September 2013, 23 September 2013, 30 September 2013, 07, October 2013, 14 October 2013, 21 October 2013, 28 October 2013, 4 November 2013, 11 November 2013, 18 November 2013. The first 5 valid entries drawn at each draw will each win a prize.
11. Winners will be notified by email within 2 days of the draw.
12. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding.
13. The Promoter will contact the winner via email to obtain their postal address within 2 days of the relevant draw. The prize will be dispatched by post to the winners within one week of the winner providing his or her postal address to the Promoter which will occur within 28 days from the date of the draw.
14. If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 24 February 2014 at the same time and place as the initial draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Winners will be notified by email within 2 days of the draw.
15. The following additional terms and conditions apply to the Sunglass Hut Gift Cards the Prize:
- Sunglass Hut Australian Gift Cards:Treat this card like cash. Lost, defaced or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.Redeemable for purchases at Sunglass Hut stores in Australia only (excluding Sunglass Hut concessionaires in Myer stores). The funds available can be verified on request in store or at time of purchase at Sunglass Hut. Cannot be exchanged for cash or refund. No change will be given. If purchase exceeds available card balance, you must make up difference with another payment method. Cannot be reloaded. This card expires 12 months from the date of issue. We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time. For full terms and conditions visit www.sunglasshut.com.au
- Sunglass Hut New Zealand Gift Cards:Treat this card like cash. Lost, defaced or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded. Redeemable for purchases at Sunglass Hut stores in New Zealand only. The funds available can be verified on request in store or at time of purchase at Sunglass Hut. Cannot be exchanged for cash or refund. No change will be given. If purchase exceeds available card balance, you must make up difference with another payment method. Cannot be reloaded. This card expires 12 months from the date of issue. We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time. For full terms and conditions visit www.sunglasshut.co.nz
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry to the Competition in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Unless otherwise nominated, the winner’s prize will be sent to the address held by the Promoter for the entrant.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, offensive, obscene, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
18. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s or its agent’s premises, no responsibility is accepted for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
19. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not respond to a prize notification within 3 months, then that prize will be forfeited by the winner the prize will be included in the second chance draw.
20. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
21. The Promoter and its agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any costs, loss or damage arising out of any incorrect or inaccurate information, or information provided by the entrant, any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions, any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant, any costs whatsoever associated with use of the prize or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
22. By participating in the competition, or by accepting a prize, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter, Facebook Inc., Facebook Ireland Limited, and the and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies, officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the competition, or possession, acceptance, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any competition-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition for any reason, subject to any written direction given under applicable regulation and, where necessary, with the approval of the relevant lottery authority.
23. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any written direction given under applicable regulation and, where necessary, with the approval of the relevant lottery authority.
24. In the event that a prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value, subject to approval by the relevant lottery authorities.
26. The Promoter is Sunglass World Holdings Pty Limited (ABN: 12 066 329 931) (ACN: 066 329 931) of 75 Talavera Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. Free call 1800 556 926 in Australia or 0800 607 895 in New Zealand.
27. Authorised under Australian permit numbers: NSW LTPS/13/02028, SA T13/514, ACT TP 13/01077.1.