Which Ray-Ban Icons suit you?
With more than 75 years of legendary status behind them, Ray-Ban is the world’s most iconic sunglass brand and with all those years’ experience comes a product range that has something to suit everyone. Now the only question is; Which Ray-Ban Icons suit you?
- The Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Classics with their simple timeless design are arguably the most distinguishable style of sunglass to date. Popular among celebs, musicians, artists and just overall fashionista’s, you can’t go wrong making a bold statement with an original wayfarer. The Original Wayfarer goes perfectly with an authentic, classic and simplistic style and works best with oval and round face shapes making for a well-rounded genuine sense of style.
- With the same iconic shape as the Original Wayfarer, the New Wayfarer Classic makes the same bold statement with a smaller frame and slightly softer eye shape. Like the Original Wayfarer the New Wayfarer works well with a classic and authentic sense of style and also works best with oval and round face shapes.
- The Ray-Ban Classic Clubmaster has a retro and timeless design inspired by 1950’s style. Worn by cultural intellectuals they work well with an academic style and compliment clean cut genuine style. The Clubmaster best suits oval and round face shapes.
- The Clubround has a unique modern intellectual style, combining both the Clubmaster and Metal Round styles coming together to create a daring new style. The clubround works best with modern and creative style and is best suited to heart, oval and square face shapes.
- The Classic Round Metals are a totally retro pair. Worn by iconic musicians and inspired by 1960’s counter-culture where they first originated means this distinctive pair is guaranteed to make a statement. The Classic Rounds work best with a creative and alternative style and are best suited to heart, oval and square face shapes.
- Arguably the most iconic sunglass in the world the Ray-Ban Classic Aviator were first designed in 1937 for U.S pilots. The Aviator is a timeless sunglass designed to suit a classic style and works well with heart, oval and square face shapes.
- The Ray-Ban Justin is a bold and fun sunglass with an edgy style. Inspired by the wayfarer shape the Justin sports a matte finish and works best with a care free and casual style and is well suited with oval and round face shapes.
- The Ray-Ban Erica is the must-have pair to complete any vintage look. With an oversize round shape and touch of metal temples the Erika works well with a retro style and best compliments heart, oval and square face shapes.